Maintain Access to Global Markets
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST REGULATIONS.
As processors look to improve product quality and consistency, and increase market access, the role of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is becoming increasingly important. Vitalis understands the importance of equipment validation as part of our customers’ overall GMP validation efforts. The Vitalis GMP-Series will support all requirements through the equipment validation process.
What is GMP?
Good Manufacturing Practice
GMP are the minimum requirements that a manufacturer must observe to ensure products are:
Fit for purpose
GMP regulations are enforceable by law, and are determined by the jurisdictions in which the products will be sold. The regulations cover products such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, medical devices and cosmetics, and apply to all facets of production.
Advantages to GMP Compliance
- Access to more markets, especially highly regulated ones
- Increased product credibility and consumer assurance
- Competitive advantage over non-GMP certified products
- Reduced costs & increased efficiencies
- Confidence of management in preparedness for inspection
- Confirmation of the maturity of a businesses quality program
STANDARD GMP CONFIGURATION
The following is available as standard on any new Vitalis GMP-Series system:
- GMP compliant software
- User Requirements Specification (URS)
- Design Qualification (DQ)
- Installation Qualification / Operational Qualification (IQOQ)
- IQOQ Final Report
- GMP Turnover Package
- Calibration certificates
- Certificates of compliance
- ASME/CRN certifications
- Support from our team of in-house GMP experts.
Work with the Global Leader in CO2 Extraction Solutions
Let us help you with your GMP requirements
Vitalis builds standard GMP extraction systems to help your business meet the needs and requirements of your market jurisdictions.
As an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) we have the ability to customize and modify the extraction system to suit your specific needs.
Contact the Vitalis team today to see how we can help you and your business on your GMP journey.